Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Cupboard design!!!


Okay, i just love this one :)
Handcrafted from old reclaimed wood it just has so much character. I added some Drab Brown and Grungy Mustard paint to the outside but left the interior in the old woods wonderful aged patina. Great old screens inserted in the doors... It measures about 20 inches tall and 22 inches wide...great for hanging or stacking :) Just listed on ebay :)

2 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Loving that cupboard!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That is a great cabinet.
My daughter used to live in COS. Her husband worked out at NORAD. They plan to retire back there. I'm hoping to live long enough to go with them!
I really, really hate word verification. Think about removing it!
★Linda★