Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The boy beneath the HAIR!!!



I havent properly introduced you to Jeffrey yet. Meet Jeffrey. He was a Valentines Day gift from my husband this year. He is a miniature horse in case you hadnt noticed!!! He will celebrate his first birthday at the end of April! I think he is going to be one of the great loves of my life...
I am an impatient type A personality. I simply cannot wait any longer to see the face that lurked beneath all that winter hair! Miniature horses have hair like YAKS!!! So today i clipped Jeffrey's sweet face to see just exactly what he looked like...Please do not make fun of his ears...i didnt quite finish...my back was really killing me from leaning over!!!
How stinking cute is Jeffrey?????

3 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Jeffery is quite the man! ~~Pam

Annie Beez said...

Oh my gosh he is beautiful!!!