Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Long Time in the Making...


I have alot of ideas...they sometimes take a long time to manifest! Such is the case with this dutch door we FINALLY finished for Rileys room!!!
Since she is a bright and cheery little farm girl we thought her room should be a reflection of her. So whats better for a country girl than a barn door in her room!
Hubs made this door out of 100 year old pine so it has some great character!!!

Finally something i can cross it off my to do list!!!

8 comments:

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh I love the barn door, and so fitting for Miss Riley's Room!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

LOVE IT! It's just perfect for Rileys room. Way to go Jennes! ~~Pam

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Oh Jen, I LOVE it!! Her room is so charming - the quilt, the shelf...can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas again this year :)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

WOW! It looks FANTASTIC Jen!!!!! :> )

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Love that door Jen!!!!

Paint Girl said...

That is such a great idea! I love it! I would have loved to have a door like that when I was young!!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Wow thats awesome! I bet she Riley loves it! Just be careful she doesnt start bring the animals in to spend the night....thats what I used to try to get away with as a kid!!

I Play Outside The Box said...

That door rocks!! Fantastic!