Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two of the Baddest Cats I Know...


Lewis Johnny Bob. Clarence Melvin Hoehandle.
LJB was a starving kitten, as skinny as a pancake, that we found abandoned with his littermates Patrick and Lucy "you got some splainen to do" Rankin who reside next door. He is a punk.
Clarence Melvin-the tomcat that got left behind by the folks who live behind us.
Ever heard that phrase "Birds of a feather..." Well apparently its true for felines too.

5 comments:

Naija said...

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Janelle said...

now how cute are they?
Love the names ya picked out too Jen...lol

~GoldieLoo Woodworks~ said...

Ohhhh da are so cute!!

Wings and Paws Primitives said...

Oh my gosh... did you pose them like that? That should be a greeting card Jen... Get busy on that.... hahahahaha Hugs, MO

Jan said...

OMG.....how cute are they? And the names? Absolutely priceless!!! I always come away with a warm and fuzzy feeling when I am here!
Jan