Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Monday, March 9, 2009

LUCKY ME!!!!!


Although it doesnt feel much like Spring here in Colorado it is nonetheless time for the annual Spring TDIPT swap. I was so fortunate to get Mandy of Fiddlestix Studios as my swap partner! Mandy is an AMAZING artist and opening her box was the most exciting thing that has happened to this ole prairie gal in quite awhile!!!
Look at my wonderful treasures!!!!
There was a wonderful smelling bar of soap and candle so my house and i can smell like something other than Eau de Critter!!! Oh and some yummola chocolate truffles,chocolate/raspberry muffin mix, Easter handtowels....and Mandy was so sweet she even included some goodies for Riley!!! Mandy is a GEM!!!
BUT the most wonderful thing was the wool needlefelted rabbit Mandy made. He is just gorgeous and perfect down to the last stitch! I am in awe of "Mr Bunny" !!! I have threatened Lewis Johnny Bob (our bad kitten) right down to his last toe nail if he touches him, baaaaaaad things will happen!!! Thank you so much, Mandy!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

4 comments:

Cookie said...

that mandy can sure spoil a girl quickly - and her bunnies are a sure bet!

lucky you, Jen ... you made out like a fat-rat! ♥

Naija said...

cute bunny

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

That Mandy is a DANDY forsure !

Katherine said...

You are a lucky girlie! Mandy's bunnies are too sweet.

Katherine