Follow me on my daily adventures with all my critters and get sneak peeks at our latest creations!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I got an award!!!


Oh my gosh i won something!!! My good friend Jane Augenstein gave me this award!! Jane and I are both horse nuts! She makes the most beautiful hooked rugs you have EVER seen!
So heres the deal...
The rules for accepting the award:
1. I may put the logo on my blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Drum roll please....
1.Pam of Goldieloo Woodworks. Fellow critter lover and all around good gal!! She does the BEST primitive signs you'll ever find!
2. Patty of Dog Patch Primitives. Another animal lover and talented primitive artisan!
3. Janelle of Little Sister Dolls. My friend and talented folk artist!!
4. Mo of Wings and Paws Primitives. Mo is owned by the cutest lil canine you have ever seen! When she is not serving Stewie she makes some awesome primitive dolls!
5. Bee of Bees Backyard. She takes the most beautiful pictures you have ever seen!!

1 comment:

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Jenn, thank you for thinking of me and for your kind words! I feel the same way about your blog, and I love to visit to see what you and hub and that sweet lil Riley are up to down on the farm :)

Patty